Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have tried to think of something to blog about for the last few days...I got nothing. So here are some random thoughts, to you, from me :)

I walked in the backyard today to find my daughter lying on a lounge chair with her towel and sunglasses reading a book...she looked like a little teenager. Somebody please help me or make her stop growing up.

The pool on post opened today and I informed my children that they HAVE to go to the pool every day for one hour until we leave for AL. I am determined to get them some color so they don't fry at the beach.

I just got the greatest delivery at my door. My friend brought me a cupcake all the way from Oregon. Best cupcake I ever had, and there is still some left for breakfast, or to share with the kids. I will see how I feel about sharing in the morning.

I went shopping today and it didn't kill me...enough said.

It is Friday night and I am doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms, what could be more fun? Hey, at least my house will be clean for this weekend!

Well, obviously, I don't have very many random thoughts tonight either, so I think I will go upstairs and grade the mound of school papers so we can truly be done with school!

2 comments:

  1. tell me more about the cupcake, why is it so special

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend's SIL brought me a cupcake down from Oregon because I had been told they were the best...and well, she was right. It was a giant red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and it had buttercream inside. It was heavenly. Great, now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete